A range of modifications on campus are being implemented to limit the spread of COVID-19. These adaptations are continuously monitored, and they will be modified if necessary.
- Service counters separated with plexiglass barriers
- Floor markings showing where to stand for physical distancing
- Signage informing about capacity restrictions, displayed in print and digital formats throughout campus
- Limitations on group sizes will vary according to activities and settings
- Designated seating for physical distance in classrooms, labs and lecture halls
- More frequent cleaning and disinfection of interiors, including toilets, door handles and handrails
The following is the current maximum number of seats in the lecture halls and seminar rooms at AlbaNova. The furnishing cannot be changed:
The number of seats in the study area on floor 6, the old library, in the main building has been halved to 64. The number of seats in the student’s canteen at Roslagstullsbacken 33 has been halved.
Stay at home if you are unwell or experience any symptoms.
Keep your social distance, outdoors as well as indoors.
Wash your hands often, for at least 30 seconds.
Follow instructions from government agencies, KTH and SU.
If you have suggestions for further measures, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help with further signage.