About the AlbaNova gym
- AlbaNova gym is open for all KTH and SU employees 24/7.
- To get the access to the Gym, one must get a 10-15 min introduction with Viktoria
on Wednesdays at 16.00 or Fridays at 10.00
You don’t need to register in advance, just drop in.
- Your instructor Viktoria has more than 20 years of coaching experience.
- Viktoria provides consultations, technique instruction, body composition measurements, and diet advice. She also supervises classes and competitions.
- We have various equipment: weights, machines for all muscle groups, 5 cardio machines, TRX (Total-body Resistance eXercise) suspension trainers, kettlebells, balance platforms, horizontal bar, and a lot of other exercise accessories to improve your health and condition.
- Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/AlbaNovaGym/
In order to ensure that everyone enjoys their time at AlbaNova Gym, we ask you to observe the following rules:
- All newcomers must be first instructed by Viktoria in order to get the access.
- Gym users should be dressed in appropriate sportswear inside the Gym.
Only gym shoes are allowed in the Gym. Sandals, boots, casual shoes, shoes with spikes or protrusions are not allowed. Outdoor footwear is strictly forbidden. Also, shoes used in the rest of the AlbaNova building cannot be used inside the Gym.
- For hygienic reasons, members should wipe the equipment after using it. Good if you can bring a personal towel and use it all the time.
- Spotters are strongly recommended when you work with heavy weights.
- After exercise, re-rack the weights and place back all the equipment and accessories that you were using.
- Let others to use your equipment/station while you are resting.
- You may bring one guest, who is on a short visit to Stockholm. The guest must comply with all the Gym rules as well.
- The person who is the last to leave the Gym, should switch off the light and air conditioning, to save energy.
Please, take into account that from time to time loud noise from deadlifts or running machines is unavoidable, as our Gym is small.
For further details, clarification, and with any questions please contact the Gym instructor Viktoria.
The gym is usually staffed:
|Monday||14:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 14:00|
|Wednesday||12:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||14:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 14:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 15:00|
It is also possible to book time with Viktoria at other times of the day.
Please note that some changes are possible during holidays and during summer. All the latest information can be found on the Gym door.
Introduction to the Gym in order to have access:
Björn Ahlgren (KHT)
Egor Babaev (KTH)
Emil Blomquist (KTH)
Julius Engelsöy (SU)
Anders Källberg (SU)
Rocio Mendoza de Andersson (SU)
Francesco Torsello (SU)
Marina Zelenina (KTH)
Jonas Persson (KTH)